The Henshaw Trust
The aim of the Trust is the promotion of Gods Kingdom through the provision of Primary and Secondary Schools where the faith and worship of the Church of England can be taught and practised and the children brought to Confirmation and worshipping membership of the Church. St Agnes school is part of this trust and we work together to achieve our common aim.
Our Aims and Values
- To foster a Christian ethos in which children develop a respect and understanding of Christianity though living within a caring, loving and committed community.
- To foster a respect and understanding of different faiths, cultures and backgrounds.
- To create and sustain a happy environment in which all can experience and develop a love of learning.
- To strive for excellence in all we do by providing the highest quality teaching and learning situations, using a wide variety of activities within a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum.
- To ensure that all children receive their statutory entitlement within the legal requirements of the National Curriculum.
- To recognise and celebrate the value of each child and allow individual children to progress at different rates according to their different developmental stages.
- To ensure that children are provided with the highest quality resources for learning, within the constraints of the school budget.
- To seek to provide equal opportunities for all, irrespective of race, gender, disability and background.
- To develop children's personal responsibility, sensitivity to their environment, social skills and cultural awareness within the school community and in the wider context of local, national and world issues.
- To enhance communications between staff, governors, parents and the local community and develop further their involvement within our school.
|St Agnes School Great Expectations||[pdf 404KB]|